This summer we found out the Lego Friends had a video game in store. I was so excited to see a lego game that involved girly stuff because now my little gamer girl can have something of her own. Not that Super heroes are fun it's just fun to see pink lego bricks and girl hair and clothes in a game.
Little Lady loves Lego Friends especially Andrea so it was nice to see all her favorite girls in the game.
While this game is intended for kids 10 years of age or older With a little help little lady got the hang of the game. There is reading involved so I helped with those mission parts of the game.
This game is all about exploring your style and building friendships. I love that pets are included we saw horses and dogs in the game.
The conversation with the girls helps them build friendships.
Here are some of the game features:
• Express Yourself: Pick out your clothing, hairstyle and accessories, decorate your bedroom the way you want, choose your favorite animal as a pet and even pick out accessories for your pet!
• Meet New LEGO Friends: Join your new friends on unique adventures. Help Andrea decide what to sing at her concert, or take photos for Emma’s newspaper article. Enjoy different activities with each girl as you learn about her unique personality, interests and personal style.
• Enjoy Total Freedom: Explore Heartlake City and decide how you want to spend your time. Hang out with your friends at the cafe, play soccer, attend dance rehearsal, or master skills at the karate dojo.
• Build Your Friendships: Help your Friends on special adventures like winning a trophy in a horse riding competition or delivering cupcakes, and your friendship levels with the girls will grow closer to “True Friend” status. On some adventures you’ll even unlock in-game money that you can use for shopping!
• Care for Your Pet: Train your pet to do tricks, groom them, feed them treats, and enter them in a pet show. Each pet has a special skill that they can use to help you on your adventures. You can even trade places with your fun-loving pet so you can play the game from her perspective.
• Scrapbook Your Adventures: Use your in-game camera for photo-ops and create a beautiful scrapbook of fun memories, so you’ll never forget your summer adventures in Heartlake City.
We are excited to give a copy of the game!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to check out our Holiday Gift Guide for more gift ideas for kids, mom, and dad!